Driving Directions from the New York Area
- Take I-95 North to I-91 North to Route 84 East toward Boston.
- Follow Rt. 84 to the Massachusetts Turnpike.
- Leave Mass Turnpike at Exit 11A and take Interstate 495 North to Interstate 95.
- I-95 will turn into the Maine Turnpike.
- Get off Maine Turnpike at exit 63 (Gray).
- Turn left off the Turnpike exit, and get in the right lane.
- At the next traffic light, turn right onto 26-A.
- This merges with Route 26.
- Continue to the flashing light and turn left onto North Raymond Road.
- After approximately one mile, turn left onto Egypt Road.
- Egypt Road will dead-end at Route 85.
- Turn right onto Route 85 and continue to the stop sign.
- Turn right onto Route 11, and camp will be 1/5 of a mile on your right-hand side.
Airport Options for Flying
You can book a flight into the Portland Airport, which is approximately 25 miles from Laurel South or Boston Logan Airport, which is approximately 2.5 hours drive from Laurel South. Portland has full-sized plane service via many airlines. Boston Logan is a large International airport hub also with many airline options.